REGISTER TODAY CLICK HERE!
ReWest Braybrook will again be offering School Holiday Sports Clinics this SEPTEMBER
- We've added Gymnastics 2 Days!, tumbling tons of fun on our new indoor gymnastic play area under the guidance of Gymnastic Victoria trained Coaches.
- Building Better Humans; every lunchtime we will have a fun activity around Leadership, Sportsmanship, Teamwork & Nutrition.
- New Coaches! We are adding more qualified coaches in all our sports so you get the most out the each day.
Our Centre Director Oliver 'Olly' Reid will be overseeing the program that will be fun & challenging for children of all ages & skill level.
''I've been involved in program development for Primary & High School age children for over 10 years; I'm excited about the coaches & changes we've made to this July Junior Sports Days. My aim is to give every child a great experience and walk away having challenged themselves both physically & mentally''
Location: Recwest Braybrook
Monday 24th Sept BASKETBALL
Tuesday 25th Sept GYMNASTICS
Wednesday 26th Sept SOCCER
Thursday 27th Sept GYMNASTICS
Time: 10am till 4pm
Cost: $25 per day
What to bring:
Children should be in suitable clothing for all planned activities and weather conditions. This includes runners, comfortable clothing, hat, and sunscreen.
A nutritious snack and lunch
Water Bottle- clearly named
What not to bring:
- All sports clinics are nut free zones. NO peanut butter, nuts or nut products are to be sent with your child. Please ensure you review all foods that you are providing for your child.
Spread the word!
If you want to keep up to date follow our facebook page @recwestbraybrook
Bring your children down for a fun filled day. They will learn, meet new friends but most importantly they will have fun.
What you need to know:
- Located : 39 Lily Street, Braybrook 3019
- Wear sport attire
If you have any questions feel to contact ben via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the centre on 9311 3400